What should you put in the your dog’s crate in order to protect hardwood floors?
You’re asking this question since your gorgeous and classy hardwood flooring is now scratched just beneath the tiny space that the dog’s crate is placed on.
Perhaps you want to safeguard your hardwood flooring from large dog crate of heavy metal.
So, I’ve got the right solution for you.
What you require is a durable and high-quality cat cage mat. It can not just absorb your pet’s urine, spills of water as well as food spills. It is which will also shield the floors of your hardwood from scratches.
The most effective pet cage mat I’m currently recommending can be this one: Rocket & Rex dog pee Pads.Washable Reusable, Waterproof Pad.
All you need to do is put this mat directly in the crate of your dog and your hardwood floors will not get ugly scratches or scratch marks.
What Should You Put Under Your the Dog Crate to safeguard Hardwood Flooring?
I would recommend this product: Rocket & Rex dog pee Pad.
Why I Recommend to you the Rocket & the Rex Pet pee Pad?
- It features a non-slip back surface that stops the mat from sliding on floors with smooth surfaces such as flooring made of hardwood, linoleum tile, laminate and vinyl. It also has concrete, and many more.
- It protects wooden floors against dents and scratches frequently caused by dog crashes
- It is a great cushion between the dog’s crate and the hardwood floor
- It’s a very absorbent mat for your cage that will soak up any water splashes or splashes, food spills along with dog urine, thereby safeguarding your hardwood flooring
- It’s great for pet crates as well as kennels
- The pad is light, yet sturdy and long-lasting.
- It’s composed of an absorptive polyester material.
- It is available in a variety of sizes, which is ideal for a variety of kennel and crate sizes.
- It can also be used to make a bed for your pet while out camping
- It can be placed on the floor of your hardwood floors as a place to rest for your pet
- It is also possible to place the cage mat on your trunk or in your car seat to shield your car’s interior from accidents caused by pets.
- It is available in two colorsin gray and bone print
- It’s simple to clean and it dries fairly quickly
- It’s available in many gorgeous designs, so you can select one that is compatible with your decor
- It’s a mobile and flexible cage mat that can be used in a variety of ways.
- It is not as chewable as disposable pads and your pet will have a difficult time chewing this because of its premium design.
- It can be washed in the machine.
What You Might Not Like about this Pet Cage Mat
There are some who complain about the smell that lingers after washing. In this instance, make sure that you’re making use of a quality pet odor elimination product. I’m going to suggest some of the top adored and most well-loved pet odor eliminators available on Amazon at the moment, which is The Angrily Orange pet odor eliminator that works for Dog and Cat Urine. It is 2x more powerful in strength to fight odors, and can remove any urine and poop smells off the pad. The pleasant scent of orange leaves the pad fresh and clean.
Overall, it’s an excellent mat to place underneath your dog’s crate in order to guard the hardwood flooring.
How Much Does This Mat Cost and where to purchase?
It is a premium cage mat that is cheap and inexpensive.
It’s on auction on Amazon and I’d recommend buying it through Amazon as it’s more affordable in comparison to other retailers on the internet.
Does this Dog Crate Mat stain your Hardwood flooring?
This mat will not stain your gorgeous hardwood flooring.
It is not equipped with an adhesive backing made of rubber and is not made of materials that can react with the chemical on the floor surface of your hardwood.
It’s made from microfiber fabric that isn’t known to be harmful.
It’s totally safe for hardwood floors, carpets, and all other kinds of flooring.
How do I find the best dog Crate to use for Hardwood Floors?
If you’re considering buying the best dog crate secure for your hardwood flooring I have the right recommendation for you.
The majority of pet crates on the market can ruin hardwood floors.
This is for certain.
When your dog is moving around and around, the metal cage.
The result is a lot of ugly scratches that could turn permanent.
It’s not something you want to do.
I highly recommend this product: Three-Door EliteField Dog Crate with FEET of Rubber.
The dog crate here isn’t like the majority of dog crates available on the market.
This particular model is equipped with Non-Skid Rubber Feet which are not just strong and durable, they can also help protect your flooring from dents and scratches.
It’s also very large and comes in different sizes and designs.
Do Hardwood Floors scratch easily?
Hardwood floors aren’t as resistant to scratches as floors made from hard stones and tiles.
Although there are hardwood floorings that are less susceptible for scratches. However, your flooring will certainly show scratches if it is exposed to blunt or sharp force , such as cat or dog nail, feet of furniture while moving, or even appliances.
It’s the reason why you safeguard wood floors.
Additionally, replacing or repairing the floor that has been scratched is a bit costly.
The scratches on your flooring will also decrease any value you place on your house.
Most likely, you’ll be able to get a smaller amount on your house in the event of selling it when your hardwood flooring has scratches.
Make sure you take the proper precautions, and you’ll never need to worry about getting scratches again.
What Should You Put Under the Dog Crate to safeguard Hardwood Floors? – Bottom Line
Its Rocket & Rex Dogpee Pad serves as a shield of protection for the hardwood floor.
It also provides a cushion between your durable metal dog crate and your delicate hardwood flooring.
It keeps your dog’s crate from scratching the floors and causing dents. It also helps in stopping urine and water spills from causing damage to the flooring.
It’s among the most useful items you can place under your dog’s crate in order to protect the floors of your hardwood.